The RBT-602 is the smallest, high performance thin client on the market. This energy efficient unit boasts the Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz Dual Thread processor offering exception performance and flexibility.
Assembled in the USA, this unit weighs just over 1lb allowing for flexible mounting options. The RBT-602 features optional dual monitor support and is internal wireless ready.
- Industry standard OS (Linux 2.6 Kernel)
- Citrix Ready Challenge Winner
- Small form factor for space-saving – weighs just over 1lb
- VESA mounting capability for mounting on the back of a monitor
- Energy efficient requiring only 12 watts of power
- Fast boot for half the normal bootup time
- Embedded Firefox browser
- TN5250e/TN3270e with split screen
- Integrated with Common Unix Printing System (CUPS) for enhanced printing capabilities
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless ready
- Wide screen support
- Supports RDP, ICA and VDI deployments
- Energy Star Compliant
Internal 802.11 b/g/n Wireless option
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Host Access Support - TN5250e, TN3270e, PuTTY with optional Ericom PowerTerm
Linux PN Agent
Leostream Connection Broker
Ericom PowerTerm Webconnect
Auto start/auto restart connection
Lock down user interface
Power on, log off, reboot and shut down
Cloning of terminals
Configuration of various connection types
Update of firmware
All Thin Clients
Zero Client: V9000
Designed for virtual desktops, the V9000 zero client offers a complete desktop experience for even the most advanced end user.
|V9000 PCoIP Zero Client|
Contact us at 866-865-5250 or for a free 30-day trial or for more information.