Citrix, Google & 10ZiG – A Triple-Win for ChromeOS Flex!
Citrix Ready 10ZiG Thin Clients for
fast, easy, secure, and lightweight
Organizations that embraced the popular Google
Chromebooks for accessing Citrix, Google ChromeOS
Flex & 10ZiG now empowers them too to:
- Leverage the same OS look and feel for
third-party hardware endpoints.
- Bundle ChromeOS, previously available only on
Chromebooks, onto Thin Clients.
- Utilize the benefits and features that Thin
Client devices are renowned for.
Together, Citrix, Google ChromeOS Flex, and 10ZiG provide a cost-effective,
fast, easy-to-use, and highly secure operating system on energy-efficient,
powerful, top-performing Thin Client hardware endpoints
10ZiG, like ChromeOS Flex, is noted for its adaptability
and ability to tailor solutions to the needs of
- Market-leading hardware and software vendor
with a sole emphasis on Thin & Zero Client
endpoints, administration, and support.
- A quick-thinking, cutting-edge in-house R&D team
creates and supports Linux and Windows-based
client operating systems and administration
solutions, all wrapped around the Citrix platform.
- Citrix innovation leader, frequently among the
first to accept and deliver new features.
Why Citrix & 10ZiG?
- Citrix has always innovated on the Citrix Workspace App
for Linux and Windows, with the HDX Stack being
particularly feature-rich on both platforms.
- The adaptability of 10ZiG in conjunction to Citrix steers
mutual prospects toward Linux, Windows, and now
ChromeOS Flex alternatives.
- 10ZiG delivers Citrix Ready hardware, resulting in energy-efficient, lower-powered machines that can handle the majority of Citrix HDX capabilities.
To learn more about this topic or to test things
out in your computing environment, click HERE
10ZiG is a leading Thin & Zero Client endpoint hardware and software provider for VDI, Cloud, DaaS, and SaaS. We provide leading Intel and AMD based, Dual and Quad Core Thin & Zero Clients for VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, and other environments. 10ZiG offers free, no-obligation demo devices, best-in-industry Technical Support teams based in the U.S. and Europe, and provides for FREE, Cloud-enabled “10ZiG Manager™