Concerned about recent acquisitions in the Thin Client Marketplace?
Do you have these questions?
- Are you currently doing a Thin Client Proof of Concept and worried about the future availability of that product?
- Who will be my future account representative?
- Where will the support come from and will they be versed on supporting my current model?
- How will future warranty exchanges be handled?
- Will the current management utility support both brands and will I be forced to use two different managers if my model is discontinued and replaced with another?
- If I am forced to change models in the middle of my role out?
- Will the other brand support the same features I currently require?
- Will my pricing go up if I the model I am currently deploying is replaced with the other brands “comparable” model?
-Recall a previous acquisition that occurred in 2007 for clear examples of why these questions should asked and caution should be exercised.
Use 10ZiG Technology as a Model of Consistency in These Uncertain Times for these Reasons:
- 10ZiG has had the same in-house support with absolutely zero outsourcing.
- We have been using the same hardware for the past eight years and will continue to offer the same quality in years to come.
- 10ZiG is the path of least resistance in the entire marketplace and will continue to provide stability in our product.
- The maintenance of 10ZiG’s products, along with our established manager will continue to provide the up-most performance and will continue to develop and expand with our company.
- 10ZiG’s location has been stationary as we have been located in the Phoenix Metro Area since 1993.
Reliability, quality and consistency are what you can count on with 10ZiG.