June 18, 2019
VMworld 2019 – So, "VMwhy" should you and your customers go?
10ZiG has your top 10 reasons why you and your customers should participate in VMworld 2019 in San Francisco, this August 25-29!
Ok well, VMware does – but we couldn’t agree more! Here we come VMworld 2019...
- “Hear perspectives about what’s coming next in IT from top VMware leaders and industry experts in the industry at San Fran’s VMworld 2019! There will be 700+ sessions, hands-on labs in multiple languages, workshops, panel discussions, keynotes, VMTN TechTalks, and more.
- Experience the latest hands-on labs of VMware solutions and interact directly with lab builders and product experts. Learn more about what happens behind the scenes with a Hands-On Lab Tour, so don’t forget to sign up.
- Get practical insights and best practices from customers who’ve cracked the code on addressing challenges like ones you could be facing.
- Face-time with top experts, get tips to improve usage of existing solutions and roadmaps that can advance your capabilities to conquer new business requirements.
- Build your skills and expertise with VMware certifications for career advancement.
- Not convinced? VMworld 2019 provides access to 700+ sessions on topics spanning across hybrid & multi-cloud management, apps & containers, networking & security, digital workspace, edge computing, IoT, and much more.
- Catch up with colleagues, meet new friends, and explore ideas with thousands of fellow attendees.
- Connect and collaborate with 21,000+ attendees, 500+ companies, and 230 sponsors and exhibitors, from 86 countries.
- Relax and let loose with games, recreation events, sponsored get-togethers, and... VMworld Fest! — the VMworld 2019 can’t-miss party!